Friday, February 5, 2010

Sesame Seeds 2 Tablespoons In Grams What Is Your Favorite Way To Prepare Salmon?

What is your favorite way to prepare salmon? - sesame seeds 2 tablespoons in grams

This is one of my>>>> Well, please enter your Favorites with recipes.please

Smoked Salmon Wraps
Ingredients:
2 cups short-grain rice or glutinous rice, chilled
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 v. Tea Sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 / 8 c. Cayenne Pepper Tea
4 10-inch spinach flavored flour tortillas
2 3-ounce package smoked salmon slices (LOX-style)
Halved 1 avocado average, seeded, peeled and sliced
1 / 2 medium cucumber, long divided by two, cored and cut into sticks

1. Combine the rice and sesame. Combine vinegar, sugar and salt and give stirring to dissolve. Pour vinegar mixture over rice to coat, throw. Set aside.
2. Mix mayonnaise and pepper, spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on 1 tortilla. Spread 1 / 2 cup rice mixture on half the tortilla, top each with one quarter of salmon, avocado and cucumber. Carefully roll tortilla finds

4 comments:

lapslide... said...

I smoke myself.

I add 1 / 4 cup of salt and pour 2 cups of H20 and a bay leaf and over salmon and marinate overnight.

Then take the next day, pay and start to dry up my smoker.

I smoke for 20 minutes, then place it in the fridge.

Later in the day or at night, as I ..... is the best!

How can I eat, it depends on what I have.

I like ships with avocado, capers, green olives, sweet onions on a toasted kaiser ow May / cheese on a bagel.

Sometimes I make sushi rolls.

Sometimes I eat alone. It is delicious.

The salmon is the right way.

Look Away, I'm Hideous said...

Charcoal Grill seasoned only with a little salt and pepper
Then polish with a little maple syrup after the changeover

Dave C said...

Why are you here?
They seem to know what you want!

Mandy B said...

I have a few important ways. All are cooked in the oven at 450 for about 10-12 minutes. Somtimes I turn the broiler in the final minutes and move the food closer to the top of the stove. Here they are:)

1. The olive oil and Cajun seasoning (too much salt, which is already in it to add salt)

2. Warm with a salad of canned tomatoes with green peppers, red onions, black beans and corn over it. Salad and cumin, salt, red pepper, lemon juice or lime juice, cilantro and olive oil.

3. Drizzled with olive oil, lemon juice, lots of mint, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Perhaps with feta cheese, if you wish.

4. Brown sugar and butter

5. Marinate in soy sauce and fresh tarragon

6. If you purchased the store spice blends with bath with olive oil and bread from this, the salmon in olive oil.

7. If you like mustard, it's good to spread only to the sweet mustard sauce and cooking.

I hope you enjoy them!

Post a Comment