Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dental Hygiene Resume Cover Letter Resume... Dental Assistant?

Resume... Dental Assistant? - dental hygiene resume cover letter

Hello,
I have an ad on Craig's List contained office is currently looking for an internship as an assistant in office pediatrics. They said they want a year commitment, and suggested that the work for those who take time off from school before entering a dental hygiene program. I take pre-req classes, evening, dental hygiene, and I am seven days a week.

I e-mail and asked them to send a CV. I'm 21, I have more generic classes of training in my community college and am now a waitress. Previously, he worked in nurseries, too. I really want this job, I believe that the experience would be great, but I do not know what I want to emphasize in my resume without dental experience. Can anyone help? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment