Saturday, December 26, 2009

Red Wine Heartburn Can Someone Recommend A White Wine That Doesn't Give Me Heart Burn?

Can someone recommend a white wine that doesn't give me heart burn? - red wine heartburn

I love wine, but I have problems with it. I do not know why, but the red wine stains from your teeth for days. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but it is a glass of red wine stain teeth permanently for several hours, then when I try to avoid in public. White, I can give but very bad heartburn to the point where it ruined my whole night. It is also after a glass. I was wondering whether a country has reccomendations for white wine is not very acidic and gives me heartburn, or advice in general on this issue (I still have a pack of antacids with me s' it will be somewhere served with wine).

No comments:

Post a Comment