Monday, January 18, 2010

Nerf Gun Ideas I'm Making A Nerf Gun Fire Estes Model Rocket Engines. What Can I Use To Ignite Them Without The Plugs?

I'm making a Nerf gun fire Estes model rocket engines. What can I use to ignite them without the plugs? - nerf gun ideas

This is a shotgun next to each other, break-action, the unique two phases. I just need a rocket, and there shall take it into account that the rocket quickly and adapt readily and individually connect the rockets and fuses in touch. I thought about using a barbecue lighter again, but I will not melt and run. All ideas or experience, the lighting of these? I need a powerful, fast, a small spark or flame and direction can be controlled by the trigger. Space inside the barrel is not really a problem is large.

1 comment:

Alpha Dad said...

Go to the hardware store and buy a gas grill replacement easier. You can imagine the rest I have a canon of potato, a potato, 400 meters, fire at MEPS use of gas or 250 meters when the fuel spray paint Aussie.

Post a Comment