Thursday, January 7, 2010

Small Business Loans In Jamaica Is A Foreign Loan OK For Starting A Small Business?

Is a foreign loan OK for starting a small business? - small business loans in jamaica

My husband and I try to get a small business loan, either an LLC or INC. below. We received an offer to Menkel Financial Group for $ 20,000. The problem is that the group outside of Jamaica (UK) makes me a little uncomfortable. I've tried, through the Office of Great Business Better (Menkel Financial Group 89 King Street West, Jamaica WI 877-292-3584) run, but only with the United States. 1500.00 including a payment of disability insurance will wind up in front of 20,000, which sounds funky to me. I think what you, want to know if this is common practice today to get a loan on the sea, perhaps because the rate today? This is an insurance policy, as this practice regularly with lenders. Is there another way I look at this company until I tried it yet? I have a low credit score and without warranty, but I have the choice not only because it limits my possibilities.

3 comments:

joe s said...

Send no money.

Tell them to be deducted at the $ 20K they willing to pay.

Wayne Z said...

You are about to fall into a scam.

This is an "Advance Fee Scam." You pay, they disappear. You can even cheat you try again to see if you are so gullible.

With a credit score is low, and there is no guarantee that options are very limited (probably not available).

As always do not pay a fee in advance to a lender. If they ask for a part, are scams.

L L said...

If you must send money before a check for $ 20K. This was the last time you receive your money.

Be careful, and NO!

Post a Comment